اخبار > Anode Slime Tender Notice
visit this tender notice in this linke
Commodity: Anode Slime
Quantity: 500 wet metric tons +/-5% (five percent) in Seller's option.
*Note: the typical assay range for Cu is as follows:
• For abt 400 mt: Cu: 1-10 %
• For abt 100 mt: Cu: 15-35 %
Packing: The material is packed in seaworthy drums of 220 liters capacity with lids secured by rings. Each drum has a plastic inner bag. Material to be free from any harmful impurities. Material to be delivered in a sufficiently dry state to allow the easy shoveling and stockpiling without any flowing.
Shipment: The whole quantity shall be shipped till 15th March 2018. (Shipment Schedule shall be mutually agreed prior contract settlement.)
Delivery: FOB Bandar Abbas, Iran
Price terms: The price per dmt of the material shall be the sum of the payments as set out below less the deductions:
• Silver: Full final silver content to be paid for at 100% of LBMA silver price in USD as published in the London Metalbulletin, averaged over the quotational period.
• Gold: Full final gold content to be paid for at 100% of the average of the daily am & pm gold price in USD as published in the London Metalbulletin, averaged over the quotational period.
• Platinum: Full final platinum content to be paid for at 100% of the average of the daily LPPM am & pm platinum price in USD as published in the London Metalbulletin, averaged over the quotational period.
• Palladium: Full final palladium content to be paid for at 100% of the average of the daily LPPM am & pm palladium price in USD as published in the London Metalbulletin, averaged over the quotational period.
• Selenium: Full final selenium content to be paid for at 100% of the average of daily low and high selenium prices in USD as published in the London Metalbulletin, averaged over the quotational period.
• Copper: Full final copper content to be paid at 100% of the official LME daily cash settlement price for copper grade 'A' in USD as published in the London Metalbulletin, averaged over the quotational period.
Treatment Charge: USD ….. Per DMT of material
USD ….. /kg of payable silver
USD ….. /kg of payable gold
USD ….. /kg of payable platinum
USD ….. /kg of payable palladium
Quotational period: For all payable metals shall be average of the first month following Month of Actual Shipment (MOAS+1) from the port of loading as per B/L date.
Weighing/ Sampling/ Moisture Determination:
A LME approved international inspection company appointed conjointly by buyer and seller such as SGS, AHK, etc., shall carry out weighing/sampling/analysis at load port and all the related costs of these operations shall be shared equally by seller/buyer 50/50.
Final Assays: From the samples taken at load port, seller will instruct the surveyor to send the umpire samples to the assayers. Samples shall be sent to three (3) international assayer, appointed by seller / buyer conjointly and the cost of this operation will be shared equally.
The final assays result will be average result of these three assayers company and shall be final and binding for both seller and buyer.
A. Buyer shall pay 100% (one hundred percent) of proforma/ provisional invoice value amount in Euro or AED, prompt net cash payable by telegraphic transfer or under an Irrevocable Letter of Credit at sight to a bank which is nominated by seller. Proforma/ Provisional invoice amount shall be calculated based on provisional price which is average of five consecutive working days prior date of Proforma/ Provisional invoice and typical analysis mentioned in the contract.
The exact payment procedure shall be negotiated at the time of contract settlement by buyer & seller.
B. The final balance, if any, between the provisional payment made by buyer and the final value of the material shall be paid by the owing party by telegraphic transfer against seller's presentation of following document within five working days from the date of the final invoice :
Seller's final invoice issued based on final prices less the amount of provisional payment.
• Offers must be presented to NICICo Sales Dept. only through email sent to email@example.com till end of Monday December 18th, 2017 local time. It is very important that offers shall be definitely sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org and the ones sent to any other email addresses won’t be regarded as the tender participants and won’t be evaluated subsequently.
• NICICo reserves the right to reject the offers which will be sent after the validity due date.
• NICICo reserves the right to reject any one or all offers, cancel or prolong the deadline.
• NICICo reserves the right to sell part or all of above mentioned material to one or several potential buyers.
• In case the offer is accepted by NICICo, it will be advised via email by return.
• The offers shall be definitely sent through corporate email addresses and the personal ones through which the offers are to be sent by participants such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail or any other personal or general email addresses are not accepted at all.
The following information re companies of attendees shall be definitely provided as well:
1. Full Company Name (Both Local & English dictation) :
2. Company national ID. :
3. Registered Number :
4. Registered Date :
5. Company Type : Private or State-owned
6. Registered Country :
7. Registered City :
8. Ownership Type: A) Public B) Joint Stock, ….
9. Company Field of Activity :
10. Company Address :
11. Tel :
12. Fax :
13. Company Website Address: